Weider Ultimate Body Works Review | Home Gym
Home Gym Reviews | WEBE15911
Lowest Price! Free Shipping!
Weider Ultimate Body Works Review | WEBE15911
Designed for a total body workout, the new and improved Weider Ultimate Body Works is perfect for both upper and lower body workouts. It strengthens muscles and enhances flexibility. The Weider Home Gym features an incline bench with wheels that can be adjusted to the desired position with the help of pulleys on both sides. By adjusting this bench, you can increase or decrease the weight resistance suitable to your body weight. The Weider home gym features a compact space-saving design that makes it the perfect full body workout… read more
- Adjustable incline bench on wheels with a pulley on each side Adjust the bench to a steeper incline to increase the amount of weight resistance
- Resistance Bands: Provides the option to increase weight resistance up to 50-pounds with the addition of the four resistance bands
- Cable & Pulley System allow for greater versatility and greater range of motion
- Exercise Chart: Weider Total Body Works 5000 includes workout guide with over 100 body-shaping exercises
- Space Saver Design: The Weider Ultimate Body Works conveniently folds for easy storage
- Warranty: 90 Days Parts & Labor Warranty
The Weider Ultimate Body Works Home Gym was a surprise for me. I’ve used other similar products and had my doubts on why this one would be any different. The first thing I noticed was the quality. Even before I put it together the parts alone felt better than a lot of other exercise equipment I’ve assembled.
I say assembled loosely because the machine is pretty much assembled for you out of the box. There are three bolts and some pins to put in with a foot bar and you’re done. It took about 15-20 minutes for me to get it assembled. However, the instructions are rubbish. Luckily it is easy to figure out where the few parts go if you can’t figure out the cryptic instruction manual.
That brings me to a minor complaint. The documentations. There wasn’t anything explaining the different workouts you can do with this machine. It’s not really a big deal because you can just Google for some workouts. That is what I did and I found plenty of information. There are even some great workout guides on YouTube. Still, the description says there are workouts included. Maybe I just got unlucky and didn’t receive mine.
The workouts that can be done on the Weider Ultimate Body Works are solid and there are over a hundred listed exercises/workouts to do. The resistance is nice, but it’s not hardcore. That’s perfect for me and I’m guessing it’s good for most everybody who would buy this. If not you probably are already looking at more intense home gyms anyway. There are plenty of other home gyms that offer more of a challenge, but costs a $1,000 more than the Weider Ultimate Body Works. Unless you are already built like a truck, then the Ultimate Body is perfect.
The Weider Ultimate folds up for easy storage and comes with a 90 day parts and labor warranty. Not the greatest warranty, but I’m guessing it won’t be needed because this thing feels solid. Weider products have a good reputation for quality.
The Weider Ultimate Body Works Home Gym is a great product and is my new top use budget home gym. It is sturdy and of high quality, with good resistance. I do recommended it for those looking for a very affordable home gym. This gym is great for upper and lower body workouts and will give you a nice solid frame. There are many different home gyms and the Weider Ultimate Home Gym is among the top home gyms available in 2013.
Pros for Weider Ultimate Body Works Home Gym
- Workouts are intense and can build a nice frame for yourself.
- Built solid and sturdy for a stable workout.
- Basically assembled for you. Only a few bolts and pins and you’re done!
- Resistance is perfect and not too heavy.
- Much cheaper than Total Gym for practically the same workout.
- Costs a fraction of competitors gyms.
- Dozens of exercises to do.
Cons for Weider Ultimate Body Works Home Gym
- Clips that are attached on handles can come loose, but easy to replace.
- Heavy. May make it more difficult to move for some.
- Reports of missing exercise chart not coming in box.