XTERRA Recumbent Bike Reviews | Model SB2.5r
XTERRA Recumbent Bike Reviews | Recumbent Bike Reviews
Lowest Price! Free Shipping!
XTERRA Recumbent Bike Reviews | SB2.5r
XTERRA SB2.5r Walk-Thru Recumbent Bike The XTERRA SB2.5r walk-thru recumbent bike is ideal for all users looking to lose weight, tone up or stay in shape. It’s easy to get in and out, and the densely padded molded foam seat will give you comfort and support. The reliable poly v-belt along with the 22lb flywheel system is smooth and quiet and with 24 resistance levels you can challenge yourself as you reach your fitness goals. A large, easy to read dual color backlit LCD display also incorporates speakers for your MP3 player. XTERRA Recumbent Bike Reviews… read more
- Convenient walk-thru design comes with comfortably molded seat bottom and large back pad
- 22lb heavy duty flywheel offers premium, fluid motion
- Large Dual Color 5-Inch x 2.5-Inch LCD display is easy to read and comes w/heart rate receiver built in and speakers for an MP3 player
- 24 programs including 2 heart rate programs, 1 body fat program, 4 user-defined programs and a manual program
- 16 levels of resistance provide a variety of exercise options for all fitness levels
Full review coming soon…
Pros for XTERRA Recumbent Bike Reviews
- Very sturdy with a solid design, smooth due to the 22 pound flywheel.
- Extremely Quiet. Can use while watching TV or while the baby is sleeping with no worries!
- 24 Levels of resistance with a good balance between the resistance levels.
- Easy to put together with a competent instruction manual
- Audio jacks and speakers so you can listen to your jams while working out.
- Heart rate hand grip pulse sensors to keep your heart monitored.
- 5 year frame warranty and a 1 year parts warranty.
Cons for XTERRA Recumbent Bike Reviews
- Seat can be stiff and a little uncomfortable for really long sessions.
- Control Panel has a loud beep when you press a button, some may find it annoying.
- Packaging is not as good as it could be.
Related Exercise Equipment
- Schwinn 270 Recumbent Bike Review | New 2014
- HealthRider Review Tony Little Rider Trainer
- Marcy Recumbent Mag Cycle Review | ME709
- ProForm 300 SPX Review | Indoor Cycle Trainer Reviews
- Weslo Pro CTX Review | Indoor Bike Review
- Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike Review
- Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike with Pulse Reviews
- Marcy Upright Mag Cycle Review | Stationary Bike Reviews
- ProForm Hybrid Trainer Reviews | Elliptical Trainer and Recumbent Bike
- XTERRA Elliptical Reviews | FS1.5